Obsequio Software Limited a controller of your personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (which will replace the Data Protection Act 1998 as of the 25th of May, 2018). The registered office of Obsequio Software Limited is Future Business Centre, King’s Hedges Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, CB4 2HY, United Kingdom. Our email address is email@example.com and our phone number is 0333 939 8477.
The data protection officer is Kristy Gouldsmith and she can be contacted using Obsequio Software Limited’s contact details.
Obsequio Software Limited processes the following personal data on persons who contact us for information about our products: first name, surname, job title, company, email address, company phone number and address. We will use your personal data to contact you and to give you the service that you have requested. We will process this personal data with your consent. We hold your personal data on software and we do not transfer it to any other recipients at this stage. We will retain this personal data for one year in case you return and become a client during that year.
Should you choose to become a client of Obsequio Software Limited, in addition to the above personal data, we will process your financial details as part of your personal data (if you are a sole trader or in a partnership) as part of our service agreement with you. All of the personal data that we process while you are a client will be done because we have a contract with you. You will have a contractual obligation to provide this personal data to us; if you do not, we will not be able to supply you with the service that you have requested. We hold your personal data on software and we transfer your personal data to our accountants but no other recipients. We will retain this personal data during the time that you are a client and for seven years after due to our legal obligations.
No personal data is transferred to a country outside of the European Economic Area.
Where our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us using our details above. The withdrawal of your consent does not invalidate any processing that took place before you withdrew your consent.
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- the right to request from Obsequio Software Limited access to your personal data. This means that you have the right to know if we are processing your personal data, what data we are processing and why we are processing it, among other things. We shall provide you a copy of this data for free except where your request is large. For large requests, we will charge administrative costs. Before giving you your personal data, we must take out all of the information that could identify another person.
- you have the right to request correction of any inaccurate personal data that we process on you
- you have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process on you if:
- We don’t need the data anymore
- If you withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data and we don’t have another legal basis
- If you object to our processing and we don’t have a legitimate ground to process it
- If we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- If we must delete the data due to a legal obligation
- you have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data if:
- You contest the accuracy of the data
- Our processing is unlawful but you don’t want us to delete the data
- We don’t need to process your personal data anymore but you need it for a legal claim
- You object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest
If you object to our processing, we will only process your personal data by storing it until the issue is resolved.
- you have the right to receive your personal data in a commonly use and machine-readable format and to have this data transferred to another provider, if our processing is based upon a contract or is processed with your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
If you have a complaint about the way in which Obsequio Software Limited has processed your personal data, please contact us using the details above and we will try and rectify the situation. If you are still not happy, then please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website.